Why You Should Upgrade Your Axles
There’s no doubt that ATV’s and UTV’s take on stresses of tough terrain by owners who work hard and play hard. When faced with rocks, tree limbs, and craters, having the right axles can mean a world of difference in the overall ride of your vehicle.
Many UTV’s and ATV’s come with substantial stock parts to get you started and going on your way. However, there are reasons why you may want or need to upgrade your axles.
In many situations, people like to customize their UTV/ATV to their own personal agendas and goals. They add lights, sound systems, lift kits, and larger wheels. When items like lift kits and larger wheels are added, it is very important not to forget about upgrading your axles to better fit and handle the new additions.
JUST IN CASE
If you consider your machine to be a rock crawler or a mud bogger, then an extra set of axles is also one of those items, like belts, that you want to have on hand. Off-road driving can push your ATV/UTV to its limit. When this happens, things break, come loose, or just need replaced. Having an extra set on hand is one way to make sure your weekend of fun doesn’t end early.
GET DAWG’D OUT TODAY
Bad Dawg Accessories is the perfect place to customize, personalize, or buy additional parts for your UTV, ATV, or side-by-side. We carry a wide assortment of axles produced by GSP, one of the leading producers of heavy-duty axles with over 30 years of CV manufacturing experience.
- These GSP manufactured axles offer extended length and EXTREME DUTY XD CV axles for your lifted UTV or ATV.
- Our axles use oversized, heavy-duty 340 chromoly steel shafts in order to increase the overall strength of the axles by 15%.
- GSP’s ATV HD over-sized outer joints have a swing angle up to 51 degrees, which provides increased suspension, travel, and strength.
- By using advanced engineering and the latest CNC machines, we are ablee to achieve a maximum swing angle of up to 45 degrees on our inner joints.
- Many of our axles come with high strength and long lasting TPE boots that perform better and last longer.
- We offer HD OTK clamps for improved strength and durability.
- ATV/UTV axles use high performance moly grease, which is designed to excel in extreme conditions.
Check out these axles and much more at baddawgaccesories.com. You can also find a dealer near you by clicking on our DEALER LOCATOR.